Skip to main content

 Freento Studio

Freento studio is about to publish quality games to give user friendly experience and enjoyment to the Google Users. 

Privacy Policy of Freento Studio:

My Freento Studio is made to give quality games to play and also it is considered to be a free of cost.

My Privacy policy is designed to inform their valuable users about my Policies and Data safety about the disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decide to use my Services.

To use my services you need to agree on the collection of data and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that I collect is used for providing and improving the Services and I will not use or share user information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy Statement.

The terms used in this Privacy Policy have considered the same as my Terms and Conditions.

Which Type of Information I Get:


For a better user experience while using my Service, I collect certain type of analytical data to improve user experience and for the betterment of my services.

My apps use third-party services Including:

  • Admob
  • Unity
  • Log Data includes (IP Address, Device Name, Device Version, Operating System) to collect information which is used to identify user activity in the app and the configuration of the app.

Cookies:


Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.

This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse my cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.

My Service Providers:


I may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:

  1. To facilitate my Service;
  2. To provide the Service on my behalf;
  3. To perform Service-related services; or
  4. To assist me in analyzing how my Service is used.
  5. I want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on my behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.

Data Safety and Security Section:


I value my costumer trust in providing me your Personal Information, thus I are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and I cannot guarantee its absolute security.

What I Collect In Data Safety Section:


  1. I collect and share user data in order to get stats to configure the user activity on my apps and games so I can plan work for the betterment of my apps.
  2. Those data I collect is encrypted in transit.
  3. I are not collecting any type of Email Address.
  4. User cannot create any type of account in my apps and games.
  5. There is no way of deleting the data of user as I are not collecting sensitive information like email address, password, pincode, otp, bank account no, etc.
  6. I only connect Devices and Other type of ids to gather and measure the stats of the user activity.
  7. I collect and shared data to the third party in order to get accurate stats of user activity for the purpose to gather Analytics and Advertising or Marketing purpose.

Children’s Privacy and Security:


My gaming services do not address anyone under the age of 13. I do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case I found that a child under 13 has provided me their personal information, I immediately delete this from my servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided me with personal information, please contact me so that I will be able to take the necessary actions.

Privacy Policy Updates:


I are responsible to revise my privacy policies time to time. If I change my policies then will definitely inform my user by updating my privacy policy page.

Contact:


If you have any questions or suggestions about this Privacy Policy section, do not hesitate to contact me at freentostudio@gmail.com.